Friday, September 03, 2010

Short update about Photography Assistant Beta

So far the feedbacks I got from users are pretty good. No major defects found. I did some testing myself, and I love the DoF calculator! (with manual exposure setting :)
It's going to be a hectic month Sept for me. I wouldn't expect new features any time soon ( I might release 1.5 with some minor fixes ). But the I already decided what to add the next release - Photography Log, which will allow you to record all exposure setting (iso, shutter speed, aperture, subject distance, GPS location and even an optional cell phone camera pic of the motif) in your log. I would hope that this will be helpful mostly for film photography beginners. The GPS location might be helpful for most digital photographers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment